The Beauty and the Beastly Beast: The Leeks Biggest Motel Adventure takes place after the original The Adventures of Mr. Beauty and the Beastly Beet: A Motel Adventure, Mr. Beauty and the Beastly Beet: A Motel Adventure & Lopez Beauty and the Beastly Beet is a sequel Beauty and the Beet and parody of Beauty and the Beast.
The story begins in a studio of the Lopez Toons a 17-years-old dill who lives with his three daughters, T-Bot, a hotel manager named Finnegan J. Beet, 3 brothers The Dill Peas, a group of pop star-singing leeksand a bright purple-blue grape named Miss Cheerilee-Zoe and a orange-yellow long skinny sweet potato named Sunnet Shimmer are putting up a band by sang "Show You Love"
The biggest band is excited to their journey to a motel adventure in a Vegetable Town Square and a fierce winter snowstorm hits, and the family gets stuck they can find a place to stay in the run-down resort! a millions of hotels plus Feel the Beets Inn Alpine Suite were lots of vacancy inside, he meets a hotel boss Manuel, a hotel Cook, a hotel enployee and a grumpy manager of the hotel had come for the band family.
But it makes him sing - and clean - for their supper. Why is he such a beast? And can there kindness.
When they arrive, they find that the motel is friendly enough but there is only one other guest in the motel. With dreary interiors, they decide to stay for one night but they can only afford one room for all guests. the hotel cook who prepares a sumptuous feast but when the guest claim they can't afford it, the grumpy manager the master makes them sing---and clean---for their supper. Why is the master such a beast? And can Mark-Bell's kindness change him? he makes his conditions known. No one gets anything free in his motel. Unable to pay for the room or the meal, Beet agrees to let the band work to pay for their stay by cleaning the room and performing for the dinner show.
Along the way, Mark-Bell soon charms him way into the heart of the Beet, whose love for music helps calm the savage beast inside of him. Mark-Bell tries to teach him to sing, but soon his temper gets the best of him, Mark-Bell feels like they still have some unfinished business to attend to with the Beet and even though he doesn't deserve it, they should still try and help him out especially when an undercover news team shows up in hopes of showing viewers what a low star motel the Alpine Sweets really is. Will Mark-Bell be able to help Beet save his reputation? Or will his temper simply get the best of him again? You'll have to pick this one up to find out.
That only by finding true love, despite his ugliness, could the curse be broken. He and Belle are married and they live happily ever after together. by sang "Love is the Song Finale" and "Together Finale (instrumental)"
- Together (instrumental)
- Show You Love
- Cheryl Lynn - Got To Be Real ( 8-bit Sounds )
- Best Friends Forever (instrumental)
- Do the Moo Shoo (Official Instrumental)
- I Wanna Be Like You (SNES vesion)
- 5 Servings of You
- Jellyfish Jam
- La La La La
- Love Is The Song
- Love Is the Song Finale
- Together Finale (instrumental)
- Deck the Halls (plus a bouns music video from The Brave Nutcracker Who Saved Christmas)
Running Gags Edit
Silly Song Edit
What We Have Learned song Edit
Kid They Got a Letter From Edit
Fun Facts Edit
- The peas stating bad things happen in dark hotels is most likely refering to horror genre films that would often take place in empty hotels, which turns into a cataprohic nightmare. Best example would be "The Shining", which took place in a haunted lodge during a snowstorm.
- Wi-Fi is a signal that computer devices can get internet without connecting to a modem.
- This is also the first non-Larry-Boy episode to have a song at the end. (not counting Pirates)
- This is also the first production Rob Paulsen joined the cast.
- Music from Beauty and the Beet, Josh and the Big Wall!, King George and the Ducky, Celery Night Fever, LarryBoy and the Fib from Outer Space!, LarryBoy and the Rumor Weed, and LarryBoy and the Bad Apple was used.
- The angels from Jonah, the groovy brothers fan from Celery Night Fever and Beauty and the Beet, unnamed bumblyburg citizens from Larry-boy and the Rumor Weed returned.
- There are some ads from previous shows:
- Eat at Jolly Joe's! (The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything: a VeggieTales Movie)
- See Lanny, Dennis, Alister and Stix of The Groovy Brothers! (Celery Night Fever)
- Stuff-Mart (Madame Blueberry)
- Need a saw? Order Buzz Saw Louie today! (The Toy That Saved Christmas)
- Gus Auto. We put the customer first. (Saint Nicholas)
- Umph! (LarryBoy and the Bad Apple)
- Drink slushiees (Josh and the Big Wall)
- Pizza Angel (Minnesota Cuke and the Search for Samson's Hairbrush)
- Mountain Fishing Cabins (Minnesota Cuke and the Search for Noah's Umbrella)
- Coming Soon: Dave and the Giant Pickle (Dave and the Giant Pickle)
- Now Playing: Moe and the Big Exit (Moe and the Big Exit)
- Join God's Army! Get a free flashlight! (Gideon: Tuba Warrior)
- Mr. Slushy (Are You My Neighbor?)
- Pre-orders are going on now! Order your Forgive-O-Matic (God Wants Me to Forgive Them?!?)
- Nezzer Toys are the Best! (The Toy That Saved Christmas)
- Vote now! (The Ultimate Silly Song Countdown)
- Come see the amazing Aaron! (The Little Drummer Boy)
- When in Tootanny, Rent a T-Bot robotic tour guide! (Veggies In Space: The Fennel Frontier)
- Originally, there were 22 pictures in the hotel office but were reduced down to 12. Those 22 pictures were:
- LarryBoy shaking the Milk Money Bandit ("LarryBoy and the Rumor Weed")
- Minnesota Cuke running after the snowman head ("Minnesota Cuke and the Search for Samson's Hairbrush")
- Daniel falling down the lions' den ("Where's God When I'm S-Scared?")
- Stewart Green ("It's a Meaningful Life")
- MacLarry Norrius ("MacLarry & The Stinky Cheese Battle")
- Larry laying on a couch ("Dave and the Giant Pickle")
- Darby, the Scarecrow, the Lion and the Tin Man in the Land of Ha's ("The Wonderful Wizard of Ha's")
- Haman yelling "Get in the wagon!" ("Esther: the Girl who Became Queen")
- The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything in Joppa ("Jonah: A VeggieTales Movie")
- LarryBoy standing on a building looking at the Larry Signal ("LarryBoy and the Fib From Outer Space")
- Sherlock tied up in police rope ("Sherlock Holmes and the Golden Ruler")
- Larry steering Bob's boat ("God Wants Me to Forgive Them?!?")
- Larry, Archie, and Petunia judging auditions ("Twas the Night Before Easter")
- Larry the builder ("The Little House That Stood")
- Larry, Bob, and Junior on a sled ("The Toy That Saved Christmas")
- Moe riding Zippy ("Moe and the Big Exit")
- Elliot's face after a cannon ball zooms past ("The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything: A VeggieTales Movie)
- In the file photo, the school kids from "LarryBoy and the Rumor Weed" make an appearance.
- One of the photos in Alvin's scrapbook is Ebenezer Nezzer and Mr. Sly.
- The pea workers from "Rack, Shack, and Benny"
- Buford has a Minnesota Cuke lunchbox with his artwork from "Minnesota Cuke and the Search for Noah's Umbrella"
- Buford also has a LarryBoy cap like Gordon's from "LarryBoy and the Bad Apple"
- The bouncy ball from "Madame Blueberry"
- VeggieBeat Magazine is shown with a picture of a carrot in an oven mitt. This is a clear reference to "Rack, Shack, and Benny"
- The pizza lion is seen again since "Esther: the Girl Who Became Queen"
- Munchy Crunchy Dream is seen from "It's a Meaningful Life"
- This is the first time both Bob and Larry's roles are opposite from each other.
- Manuel doesn't know what Wi-Fi is, despite having a laptop on his desk. And his laptop doesn't have a cable to get bandwidth from a modem. And she states that she can't get wi-fi on her cellphone.
- A lot of duplicate characters were used, such as Larry meeting two gourds that share the same body as Jerry.
- This is the second Christmas episode not to include a Silly Song related on the holiday. The first being It's a Meaningful Life.
- The cover depicts Mr. Beet giving a rose to Mirabelle. This never happened in the actual episode.
- If you look closely at Mr. Beet's record collection, some of them are duplicates.
- a tooth was missing when he was telling Manuel on getting a "Not-so-suite".
Inside References Edit
- The Groovy Brothers were mentioned, as well as one of their albums are shown.
- The peas sleeping in the dresser drawers is similar what the ducks did in Pistachio.
- The rubber chicken is the same one that appeared in Sumo.
- The cliffs the bus drove through are the same ones seen from Meaningful Life, just without the tracks.
Real World References Edit
- Because it's a adaption of Beauty and the Beast, a few allusions from the story were used here.
- Mr. Beet refusing someone to stay for free, which resulted a bad review (the prince refuses to help the older woman, which reveals to be a fairy and turns him into a monster)
- The hotel staff trying to make their guests comfortable while dealing with their boss (the animate objects making the visitors welcomed while dealing with their master. This mostly happened in the Disney adaption.)
- Mr. Beet gets angry if anyone eats his chocolate roses (The Beast would get angry if someone touches the glass jar with the rose, because it's enchanted that make him a beast forever if it dies.)
- The main character helping the grumpy character changing their ways to become better people.
- The Yodeling Vet appears ("The End of Silliness?")
- The scallion and celery quartet appear again ("The End of Silliness?"), ("Bob Lends a Helping Hand"), ("Larry Learns to Listen")
- The clock tower can be seen in town ("A Snoodle's Tale")
- Taco Bell: Tiki Taco is based off of Taco Bell and the Porky Hot Dog Burrito is based off their Beefy Nacho Burrito