MacLarry and the Stinky Cheese Battle is the 46th episode of VeggieTales.
- Air mail is a mail transport service branded and sold on the basis of being airborne.
- Lactose intolerance is the inability of adults to digest lactose, a sugar found in milk and to a lesser extent dairy products, causing side effects.
- Caber is a roughly trimmed tree trunk used in the Scottish Highland sport of tossing the caber. This involves holding the caber upright and running forward to toss it so that it lands on the opposite end.
- This was the first episode for several things:
- The first VeggieTales episode not to feature a commentary since Lord of the Beans.
- The first instance the Silly Song Announcer voices for something else outside the Silly Songs.
- The first episode Scooter appears in the countertop, although he did first appear in God Made You Special. This is also the first time he appears in all three segments (ie. countertop, story, and Silly Song).
- There were a few differences between the pre-production and the final.
- It was never explained what happened to the Roman after he fell into the gorge.
- The DVD case is inaccurate:
- The cover and Petunia's promotional model displays her with ponytails. Either this was going to be her hair in the episode, or just for marketing.
- On some versions of the DVD cover, the characters in the background image look unfinished.
- The extras section states that there's a downloadable activity pack, but it's not included.
- Pompous said "That's right!" when MacLarry learns that Archie-medes is in prison.
- "Archie-medes" is a spoof of Archimedes (287-212), an Ancient Greek mathematician, physicist, engineer, inventor, and astronomer.
- "Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears" is the first line of a speech by Mark Antony in the play Julius Caesar, by William Shakespeare.
- Febreze (spelt Fabreeze in the subtitles) a brand of household odor eliminators manufactured by Procter & Gamble. The cans the Barber-Barians use do not match the real product, as they have a special nozzle design contrast to regular air freshener cans.
Credits Roll Edit
Directed by MIKE NAWROCKI
Produced by JACQUI FOO J. CHRIS WALL
Story Development DUSTIN BALLARD LESLIE FERRELL MIKE NAWROCKI LAURA NEUTZLING BRIAN K. ROBERTS J. CHRIS WALL
Production Coordinators DUSTIN BALLARD TANJA CROUCH RACHAEL PITTS JASON ZITO
Production Assistant AIMEE SPICE
Production Intern NATHANIEL MARSTON
Written by DUSTIN BALLARD MIKE NAWROCKI PHILLIP WALTON
Additional Writing by MARK STEELE
Storyboarding by TOD CARTER TIM HODGE
Concept Art MARC CAMELBEKE RON EDDY JOEL FULKERSON BRIAN GALL TIM HODGE CEDRIC HOHNSTADT TIM MOEN BRIAN K. ROBERTS MICHAEL SPOONER CHARLES VOLLMER LIN ZHENG
Title Designs RON EDDY
Character Voices HENRY HAGGARD MIKE NAWROCKI JIM POOLE BRIAN K. ROBERTS CYDNEY TRENT PHIL VISCHER
Kid Extras MICHAEL K. NAWROCKI MAGGIE ROBERTS LOGAN WHITE
Crowd Extras DUSTIN BALLARD RACHEL CURET RON EDDY RUSS EVERS BRITTNI MCALISTER BRIAN MITCHELL HAVERLY PENNINGTON JOHN PFAENDER JESSICA SHAW SARAH SMITH BRITTANY STEPHENS ANDREW YOUSSI JASON ZITO
Post-Production Supervisor ANDREW YOUSSI
Edited by BILL BOYCE BRENT MCCORKLE SARAH VORHEES
Storyreel Editors MARK KEEFER JOHN WALL
Assistant Editors ERIC GATHEMAN JON MITCHELL
Junior Editor RACHAEL PITTS
Supervising Sound Editor ADAM FRICK
Sound Effects Editor ADAM FRICK
Dialogue Editor FRED PARAGANO
Online Editor DAVID N. WATSON
Character Dialogue Recording BOB GIAMMARCO SARAH VORHEES GLEN WEST
Recording Assistants NICOLE DROUHARD ERIK KAUFMANN
Post Production Visual Effects DAVID N. WATSON
CG Supervisor BILL BOYCE
Modeling Artists ANUPAN DAS DANIEL GARNIER JEFFREY HOSKEN RAFAEL MALTHUS CHRIS OMUNDSEN RANJU RAVEENDRAN AIMEE SPICE SAMUEL WILKES
Texturing Supervisor JO-ELLEN BOWEN
Texturing Artists TAHLIA GARNIER LEILA MALTHUS VIJAY RAJIN NA SU
Shading TD JASON BROWN
Layout Supervisor JEFFREY HOSKEN
Layout Artists T. JASON FLINN MARKUS KRISTENSEN RAFAEL MALTHUS GEORGE OLIVER RANJU RAVEENDRAN
Animation Supervisors BILL BOYCE CONNIE HOLLAND MARKUS KRISTENSEN
Character Animators KIRBY ATKINS T. JASON FLINN RAFAEL MALTHUS DANNY MENENDEZ GEORGE OLIVER RANJU RAVEENDRAN ADAM SHAW AIMEE SPICE SAMUEL WILKES
Rigging NATHAN CHISHOLM SARAH ‘RAH’ MATTHEWS
Lighting Supervisor JO-ELLEN BOWEN
Lighting Artists TAHLIA GARNIER LEILA MALTHUS VIJAY RAJIN NA SU
Lead Compositor MARK BOWEN
Compositor JEREMY WANHILL
Shot TDs NATHAN CHISHOLM SARAH ‘RAH’ MATTHEWS
Effects Artist CHRIS OMUNDSEN
Technical Development JASON BROWN SARAH ‘RAH’ MATTHEWS JEREMY WANHILL
Musical Score Composed and Produced by KURT HEINECKE
Dialogue Mixing ERIC GATHEMAN
Re-Recording Mixers ADAM FRICK FRED PARAGANO
Instruments DENNIS DEARING GRETCHEN DEMONBRUEN WESTON DEMONBRUEN CLAYTON HEINECKE WESLEY HEINECKE
Choir TANJA CROUCH RUSS EVERS BRITTNI MCALISTER MIKE NAWROCKI PAUL RINKES BRIAN K. ROBERTS SARAH SMITH BRITTANY STEPHENS
IT BILL BOYCE
CEO TREVOR YAXLEY
Head of Production CAMERON CHITTOCK
Chief Financial Officer HENRY WONG
Accountants HOCK ENG LEE CAMILLE MOORE
Administrative Assistant MICHELLE SALEUPOLU
Business Affairs SONJA KEITH GIA RUSSO
Special Thanks To The Big Idea Family
Executive in Charge of Production LESLIE FERRELL